- Centralized database of accounts, contacts, relationships
- Opportunity Tracking / Pursuit Management
- Exchange / Outlook User Interface – Full Functionality
- Operate directly within Outlook, Native User Experience
- Attach Outlook emails, activities, and tasks directly to CRM
- Relationship Intelligence Tools
- Mobility – Tablets, iPads, and Smartphones
- AEC Relationship Intelligence Tools – “It’s not always what you know, it’s who you know!”
- AEC Project Opportunity “Scoring” – Focus on the right opportunities based on firm-wide relationships and past project experience
- ERP and Accounting Integration – Deltek Vision, BST Global, Dynamics AX, Dynamics SL, Oracle, SAP, etc.
- Business Process Automation and Workflow – Alerts, Notifications, Business Workflow, etc.
- Document Assembly – Custom Proposal and Resume Generation
- Dashboarding and Reporting Systems
- Outlook Contact Automation – Easily contribute Outlook Contacts and Relationships
- Email Aggregation – Easily gather and track emails and document interchange with different collaborating parties
- Business Intelligence – Simplified pursuit dashboards and relationship strength KPIs to help you understand relationships
You need to stay productive wherever life takes you and now you can with the new SharePoint app. It’s like having your company’s intranet in your pocket giving you anywhere access to your team and organizational resources needed to get work done.
Today’s SharePoint team site is your team’s content hub. It’s where everyone you work with both inside and outside your organization comes together in real time to get work done – creating and sharing content using the same, familiar Microsoft Office tools you use every day.
Intelligence and insights
Start your day at SharePoint Home, where you can see, at a glance, activity across all your sites and groups. Collaborate on the intranet in your team sites, and stay up to date with ‘who’s who’ and ‘what’s new’, with views of your team’s activity on the team site home page and in document libraries. Connect to expertise and content with innovative People Cards that help you make the most of who you’re working with and what they’re working on. And spend less time searching for files—with intelligent recommendations, files will find you.